They’re finally here!! Google finally has unveiled it’s much anticipated “smart watch”. Watches that little display screens that act like mini computers. Even smaller than cell phones! We’ve already seen how much smart phones have taken off. So it’d be a wise assumption that the US consumers will adopt the watches in the same way. So for us marketers, making sure our websites are “smart watch” compatible and show up properly on watches will become a new part of the job description. To me, the more devices there are out there that connect to the internet, the more website traffic and online marketing opportunities there will be : )
Google Finally Unveils “Smart Watches” That Connect To Internet
- 2 search engines that could surpass Google in the next 3-5 years
- Call tracking can help improve customer support
- Most cryptos will fail. Here’s the type of cryptos that will succeed.
- Blockchain Will Help Collectors Track The Origin Of Assets
- You Can Now Do Pay Per Click Ads On Walmart.com & Bestbuy.com