For those that have heard of “native advertising”, I’m not convinced of its effectiveness. And I’m not the only one. An ad is an ad is an ad is an ad. And just because you trick someone into reading your ad cause they think its a part of the content on the website they’re reading, doesnt mean that the ad is more valuable than a typical banner ad. I’m not saying native advertising doesn’t work at all. I’m just saying its not worth the premium price publishers are charging for it right now.
Is Native Advertising Worth The Premium Cost?
- 2 search engines that could surpass Google in the next 3-5 years
- Call tracking can help improve customer support
- Most cryptos will fail. Here’s the type of cryptos that will succeed.
- Blockchain Will Help Collectors Track The Origin Of Assets
- You Can Now Do Pay Per Click Ads On Walmart.com & Bestbuy.com